[Dxspider-support] Updated list of Telnet DX Cluster nodes - 24 October 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 24 07:00:02 CEST 2007

I updated the list of DX Telnet nodes on 24 October 2007.  The list can
be found at:

      http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.shtml

These files were also updated:

      http://www.dxcluster.info/files/cluster.dat
      http://www.dxcluster.info/files/dxclusters.dat
      http://www.dxcluster.info/files/telnet.txt

The web page now shows the software version (if known), but many of the
nodes have an older version listed, or no version at all.  At some point
I'll updated more notes, but I wanted to get this release behind me first.

These are the changes since the last release.

   9A0CSI        Changed IP address to 9a0dxc.hamradio.hr:8000
   9A0CSI        Changed SysOp E-mail to 9a4gl at hamradio.hr
   9A0CSI        Changed city to Sibenik
   DB0SUE-7      Added web access http://db0sue-7.ath.cx/cgi-bin/spider.cgi
   GB7DJK        Changed state to West Sussex
   GB7DXS        Changed grid locator to IO90wx
   HG8DXC        Changed SysOp E-mail to geologi at freemail.hu
   IK7IMO-6      Changed SysOp E-mail to PCLNET at libero.it
   M0UKC         Deleted DX Spider node
   OK0DXI        Changed SysOp E-mail to j.vesely at cra.cz
   PA4AB-14      Changed state to La Coruña
   PA4JJ-1       Added state Drenthe
   PA4JJ-1       Changed IP address to pa4jj.ham-radio-op.net:7300
   PA4JJ-2       Added AR-Cluster node
   PI8DXC        Changed SysOp E-mail to pa2r at muurkrant.nl
   SM5XGP-6      Changed SysOp E-mail to sm5xgp at bernedal.net
   SZ2TSL-2      Added DX Spider node
   VE1DXI        Added RF port(s) 145.05
   VE3KYG-1      Changed SysOp E-mail to ve3kyg at gmail.com
   W4QB          Changed SysOp to Steve AA4U
   W4QB          Changed SysOp E-mail to AA4U at mchsi.com
   W7DX          Changed SysOp E-mail to mike.n6mz at gmail.com
   WA8DX         Added SysOp Hank K8DD
   WA8DX         Added SysOp E-mail k8dd at arrl.net